Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome!

This is my first entry for my blog. I wish I would be able to maintain it. I find weblogs a very creative way for individual expression. In a way, one gets immortalized by the ideas written and shared worldwide. Unlike in publishing a book. It takes time before it circulates. Weblog entries could be published in just a matter of seconds at the click of a button. Then it can already be accessed by followers worldwide almost instantly once published. So it is truly a wonderful way of expressing oneself – beliefs, experiences, interests, philosophy in life, virtual self, and so on. That’s silicon chip technology!


Why Fragments of My Soul?


Well, I’d like it to contain anything that comes to my mind. About life. About people. About nature. About just anything. I want it to be a repository of my innermost being. A sanctuary for my thoughts. A reflection of the bits and pieces of my soul. Fragments of my soul. That’s why it is Fragments of My Soul.


In a way, I want to simply be me in this weblog.