Sunday, March 22, 2009

MS Graduate!

Finally, I finished my Master of Science in Teaching major in General Science! I even had to catch up with the Cebu Pacific Flight 5J 508 bound to Tuguegarao City at 12:30 p.m., March 21, 2009 after I had presented all the HS candidates for graduation at around 10:30 a.m. so that I could attend the Commencement Exercises at St. Paul University Philippines at around 4:00 p.m. Oh, how I ran as fast as I could when I finally reached NAIA Terminal 3 at about 12:00p.m.! I rushed ahead of the long queue of people on the xray machines just so I could catch up with the plane. Thanks God, they were not boarding yet.

Whew! I reached Tuguegarao City at about 3:00p.m. after a delayed flight, characteristic of Cebu Pacific. Hehehe.

I graduated together with 4 others. We were all ecstatic about the experience of graduating once more. Next, I would finish my doctoral degree.