Thursday, July 23, 2009

Am back!

I truly hibernated for a while. I am pretty sure my followers missed my regular updating of my blog. Sorry for it. I was sooooo occupied with a lot of things that there's not much time left to write my thoughts. At this point, I took time out to relax a bit and break a leg for a while.

I miss blogging. No joke. Because this is the outlet of my soul. My blog chronicles the fragments of my soul. It immortalizes what's in me.

Lately, I was so engrossed with my desktop computer in my office. A brand new Acer Veriton X270. It is powered by Intel Core2Duo with 2GB RAM, integrated NVIDIA GeForce 7100 chipset and a huge 250GB HDD. It has a DVD super multiburner, Gigabit ethernet LAN, 5.1 channel audio, and an HDMI port.

What I like most about it is the audio jacks and the USB ports are just in front. It has a small form factor with its DVD writer lying on its side. The package comes with a 17" Acer LCD Monitor.

It is a sight to behold. So small yet powerful. I hope it will deliver my expectations based on its configurations.