Sunday, March 27, 2016

It's Resurrection Sunday!

Today, March 27, 2016 is Resurrection Sunday.

And I felt it is time to resurrect also this blog.

It's been a while since I parked my soul in sharing the fragments of my thoughts. In the next days to come, I may already have enough time to ponder on a lot of things while waiting for some big changes in my life to happen. I know that the days ahead are a challenge for me. I am facing a yet hazy future as I embark on a new journey.

I will miss the good ol' days. I will definitely miss the comfort and security that I had for so many years. But life is like that. There is a time for everything. Even a time for moving on.

To move on means to walk the first step so that one can move forward. If I have to stay put where I am, I will never know how it is to be in another world. To maintain the status quo is like stopping to grow. To maintain the status quo is like staying in your own box and not having to dream to stay out of the box. Yet, many times, the out of the box experiences are those that are most rewarding, nurturing, satisfying, and challenging.

Today is Resurrection Sunday.

It will be the resurrection of a new me.